Azorean Biodiversity Group participates in the XVII REALP meeting REALP in Cape Verde (7-12 September 2015)
- September 25th, 2015
- Print Article
Patricia Ventura Garcia presented the research developed by the members of the GBA-cE3c in XVII meeting of Environment Studies Network of Portuguese-Speaking Countries held in Cape Verde.
The meeting brought together participants from several universities from Brazil, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde and Portugal. The meeting was focused on the theme "Environment and Sustainable Development: Perspectives for Post 2015," discussed in the following thematic panels:
- Sustainability of Coastal and Marine Environments;
- Water, Energy and Climate Change;
- Management and Conservation of Natural Resources;
- Sustainable Development, Policy and Governance, Social Participation and Social Inclusion;
- Environmental Management, Protected Areas, Traditional Communities;
- Soil Conservation in Arid and Semi-Arid Environments;
- Asset Value of Archaeological and Natural Resources.