“RAVE - MISTÉRIOS NEGROS”
- July 9th, 2016
- Print Article
SPECO - Portuguese Ecological Society & Azorean Biodiversity Group-cE3c.
Promotion of the aesthetic values of the Azorean biodiversity.
20th of July 2016, during the field trips of the “II Island Biology Conference”.
- Human presence
PHOTOGRAPHS TYPES AND FORMAT
Camera/phone photographs in JPEG format and at least 1 MB.
A 3-persons jury (a member of the Scientific Committee of the Conference, a member of the SPECO- Ecology Portuguese Society and an independent photographer) will choose the winner of each category.
Commemorative Azorean Tile.
EXHIBITION AND AWARDS
Friday 22nd July 2016, at the Conference closing.
GENERAL PARTICIPATION RULES
- Participants: congress attendants and companions who will take part in one of the field trips on Wednesday 20th of July at Terceira Island.
- Maximum number of photographs per participant: 2.
- Format and size of the images: JPEG and at least 1 MB.
- Name of the file: CATEGORY_First and last NAME OF THE AUTHOR_NUMBER OF THE IMAGE (eg. The photograph presented by the participant Celia López Cañizares on Landscape, should be: LANDSCAPE_CeliaCanizares_1)
- The photographs must have been taken during the field trip on Wednesday 20th of July 2016
- Images digitally modified will not be accepted. However, it will be possible to make little adjustments such as bright and saturation levels or little spots removing.
- Delivery term: 21st of July (Thursday morning until 12.30 am). The photographs have to be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IB2016 RAVE” considering the rules and the formats indicated, together with the application form in PDF format available on https://www.docdroid.net/xYedst1/application-form.docx.html.
- Photographs sent after the date and hour indicated or without the application form will not be considered in the competition.